Applications should be submitted after the onetime registration. Online submission of applications can be done through the Official website, www.keralapsc.gov.in. For any enquiries about filling online application forms, help facility is available in the site.
Tips to Applicants:
- Send applications only in response to notifications published in the Gazette.
- Don’t leave any column unfilled. Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Your age for the selection will be calculated as on the 1st day of January of the year in which the Notification for the selection is published. Relaxation of 5 years in the case of SC/ST .Candidates and 3 years in the case of OBC candidates is allowed in the upper age limit.
- Make sure that you have acquired the prescribed qualification and experience on or before the last date stipulated for the receipt of the application.
- You are not allowed to submit application to more than one District in respect of District-wise selections if the notification issued is for more than one district.
- Note down the bar code number of the application for future reference.
- Don’t send any documents or copies of certificates or self-addressed envelopes along with the application unless otherwise specified in the Notification.
Warning to Candidates:
- Candidates who are found guilty of the following items of misconduct shall be liable for disqualification, for being considered for a particular post or department from applying to the Commission either permanently or for any period OR the invalidation of their answer scripts or products in a written/practical test OR the initiation of criminal or other proceedings against them OR their removal or dismissal from office OR imposing of any other disciplinary action against them if they have been appointed OR any one or more of the above.
- Any attempt by or on behalf of candidates applying for selection by the Commission to influence the Chairman or any Member of the Commission or the Experts or Examiners who assist the Commissioner OR to canvass support of their selection.
- Any attempt to influence the staff of the Office of the Commission to do any undue favour to them OR to divulge any information which is to be kept secret until it is officially released under the Orders of the Commission.
- Making of any false statement in the application form or any document produced in connection, with selection or suppression of any material fact relevant to the selection from the Commission.
Production of any false or tampered document before the Commission or the tampering with any document produced before the Commission in connection with a selection after their production.
- Any attempt to prefer any false complaint before the Commission about a rival candidate in a selection.
- Making any false allegation against the Chairman or any other Member of the Commission or any Expert or Examiner who assist the Commission or any Member of the staff of the Commission in connection with a selection
- Any improper behavior in connection with any interview or examination held by the Commission
Tampering with any answer book in an examination conducted by the Commission or writing, anything in such answer book in any manner which in the opinion of the Commission would lead to the identification of the candidate against the instructions contained in the answer book.
- Any other conduct which in the opinion of the Commission is likely to affect the fair and selection of candidates by the Commission
- Submitting applications with false information such as bogus address, name, uploading of image other than that of the applicant etc.